Free Pixel Advertising

Posted by Swanie | 9.11.05 | | 3 comments »

Since I wrote Million Dollar Idea ,I've been searching for some pixel-advertising sites where I can advertise my blog for free. Advertising with them will help my blog in terms of SE ranks & traffic. Here are a few great sites where I added. Some links have been up & running, and I'm very hapy with that.


Here they are.

Pixel Your Page
Free Million Pixels (Very quick!!! Once you verify your email, it will upload your link straightaway)
Free Pixel Advertising (Thanks to Mike's suggestion in comments)
Like 5
Million Pixel Page (Limited time only)

I hope they will bring more traffic for you. Please feel free to ask Q's or tell me what you think about them.

Technorati Tags

Bookmark and Share






3 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 15, 2005 8:29 am  

    Here's another one: http://www.FreePixelAdvertising.com

    You can advertise your site for free. The website have ~ 450 -500 visitors/day and growing!

    Also a Pixel Ads Forum here: http://www.pixeladstalk.com

    Discuss here about pixel ads and pixel sites.

    Hope this help.

    Regards,
    Mike

  2. Anonymous // March 10, 2006 9:07 am  

    www.preschoollearningonline.com/preschool_pixel_advertising.html

    These people have Super Viral Pixel Advertising!

    They attach your Pixel Ad to their Products that they give to their subscribers. They encourage their education Products to be Passed On to Others around the Internet! Huge Potentila it seems to me for Visitors to click on those Pixel Ads!

    Any thoughts?

  3. Anonymous // March 10, 2006 9:08 am  

    http://www.preschoollearningonline.com/preschool_pixel_advertising.html