Here is how POLITICS work

Posted by Anonymous | 4.11.05 | | 1 comments »

Ever wondered how POLITICS work? Here is a small joke that I received from a friend via email. I hope you enjoy it.

SON : Dad, I have to do a special report for school.
Can I ask you a question ?

DAD : Sure Son, What's the question?

SON : What's POLITICS?

DAD : Well Son, let's take our home as an example :

I make all the final decisions on important matters.
So let's call me MANAGEMENT.

Your mother spends most of the money,so let her be
the GOVERNMENT.

We take care of you and your needs. So let's call
you the PEOPLE.

We shall call our maid Clara, the WORKERS.

And we call your Baby Brother, the FUTURE.

Do you understand what POLITICS means now?

SON : I'm really not sure Dad. I'll have to think about it.

That night awakened by his baby brother's crying,
the boy went to see what was wrong.

Discovering the baby had seriously soiled his diaper,
the boy went to his parent's room and found his mother sound asleep.

Not wanting to disturb his mother, he then went to the
maid's room. He peeked through the keyhole, and saw his
father in bed with the maid.

The boy's knocking went unheard by his father and
the maid. So he finally returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning at the breakfast table;

SON : Dad, I now think I understand POLITICS.

DAD : That's great Son! Please explain to me in your
own words.

SON : Well Dad! While MANAGEMENT is screwing the
WORKERS, the GOVERNMENT is sound asleep.
the PEOPLE are being ignored and the FUTURE is full of shit.

Bookmark and Share






1 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 14, 2007 2:04 am  

    hilarious